How can I trust him after what I read?

I went through my boyfriend's Facebook archive messages and read a message him asking his ex to come over. It was today at 1:48 am. He denies it of course. He is telling me that I'm his only and only. How can I trust him after what I read ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sketchball. How can he even try denying it? What was his excuse? Give him the boot.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's although it never happen, I must have imagined, he said.

• If he's cheating or trying to cheat, that can never change. I'd cut bait before you get burned.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Show him the message. Then move onto the next. He doesn't deserve you if he's pulling crap like this.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Same thing happened to me, I took him back, and he did it again. Don't let him back in your life. Dump him, trust me that you can find better. I am sure there is a guy out there dying to treat you with respect and have a chance with you.

2|0
    0|0
    • Me too. It's called Gaslighting when they make out that you're crazy. Leave before you invest any more time in this creep (and before you end up with an STD -- I was lucky). I guarantee this isn't the first time it's happened. The message was "archived" because he didn't delete it properly. Clicking the "X" doesn't delete messages. But, if he'd been drinking or just being in a hurry out of fear of getting caught because he heard a noise, he could have not realized what he'd done.

• Leave his ass they always lie !

It's in front of you physicall you are reading it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't trust him, infact leave him. Trust me if he denied it then there's definitely something going on.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes