How would you break up with a crazy chick?

I am curious though email,text,face to face. It would be dangerous any way you did it especially if they were in love with you.
Updates:
I am crazy chick one guy I dated found that out when he broke up with me!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to do it in person, I'd bring an armed guard and an attorney with me, ready to defend me and write a restraining order.

Otherwise, have an attorney on standby, and break up using text.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'd just gradually stop responding to calls and requests to come to see her. I'd make lame excuses for those times I didn't answer her.

I would deliberately show up late, and deliberately dress sloppily. Eventually it would be 'her' idea' to break off with me!

I wouldn't try very hard to talk her out of the break-up!, but I'd put on a show of being sad about it, all the same.

Always let crazy people have the last word!

0|0
    2|0
  • Never had to do it before but I hope I would be able to do it face to face. Otherwise it sorta seems cowardly and it's just not the kind of man I want to be. Usually I catch onto the crazy thing before we start dating though so I'm not sure if it would be a big issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Face to face, since I got a princible of doing so, every break up initiated by me. It wouldn't matter how crazy the woman was, I would not be intimidated by something like that and I will not abandon my princibles because of "danger".

1|0
    0|0
  • be opposite of what she likes, if she thinks your cool, be very dull.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll just tell her in person that I'm done with her.

0|0
    1|0
  • I was in a fling with a crazy girl once. She was clingy, abusive, and she used me. We were having a bad conflict. One day I had enough and sent her a text saying that this thing we are having isn't working out anymore. Then she sent me a bunch of passive aggressive texts, then exclaimed how worthless I was. Then told me to stay the f*** out of her life. I said fine.

A couple days later she came crawling back by sending me a few texts trying to manipulate me back to her, I ignored them all. She was furious.

It may have not been the best tactic looking back on it. But she was a pain and I'm glad she is no longer a part of my life,

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You just gotta go clean break. I did it over Facebook. I would have done it face to face but she was interstate at the time and I'd just had enough. Was pretty straight-up about the whole ordeal. Told her exactly why I was breaking up with her, explained that I definitely never wanted to see her again, wished her luck with the future and told her to seek professional help. She ended up hating me but I'd MUCH rather someone hate me than think they still had a shot.

1|0
    1|0
  • I know how crazy girls can be because I'm one, so if I was a boy I would brake up through a text or just ignore her calls.. But only with really crazy one..Rests face to face

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes