Guys: red flags for cheating women?

My guy friend has a problem with girls that cheat (every single one has cheated on him). I think I see a few red flags with his new girlfriend already:

1.) she asked him to be her boyfriend

2.) she said she loved him three days into their relationship

3.) she asked him to be her "fake Facebook boyfriend because a guy was bothering her."

4.) she lives 2+ hours away from him.

First, do you agree these are red flags for a cheating girl?

What are some other red flags he should look for?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. is not a sign. For once a girl took initiative and didn't follow the stupid "Guy has to approach me because I'm so special" mentality.

2. is a sign that she is a victim of infatuation. This usually causes the relationship to fall apart quickly.

3. is seriously something to worry about with cheating.

4. is only a sign that she is looking for something on the side rather than something serious.

• It's not a sign of a cheater for her to do this at 12:00 am on a Friday night knowing the guy was interested in someone else the day she asked him to be her fake boyfriend then saying oh but will you be my real boyfriend? I know you like this other girl but telling him she's just playing you when she wasn't and she doesn't even know me?