Do you believe in Soulmates?

My ex boyfriend and I share the same birth date.

He also has the male counterpart of my name.

These are just two examples of things we have in common.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in soulmates. Yes with an extra S. I believe that every now and then you could meet someone and have that feeling of deep or natural affinity, similarity, love, sex, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility. It could be a partner or friend or just random person. It may be sudden or can take time to grow, but it is never forced. You could be two completely different people, but you'll still feel that natural emotion

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• 365/366 days in a year, 7 billion people. Statistically its not that unique having the same birthday.

Same thing goes for the name, there's only so many, a lot of which are very commonly used.

So no, I don't believe in soul mates.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I don't believe in soulmates or destiny, but I do believe that there are people out there that can just really get along. Similar personalities or contrasting personalities sometimes match.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what your definition is. I don't believe there is only one person that is really good for you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There's millions of eligible Aussies, I'm sure you could be happy with quite a few of them, lol. Soulmates is a nice thought, but not really...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to take a guess and say you have some Oriental Asian ethnicity, right or wrong?

Soul mates are possible for a number of things, but there are a bunch of people out there that share your name, favorite TV programme, favorite drink and probably half like you and half don't, and some of them could be in prison or one step away from it.

A soul mate (to me) is someone who makes me feel special, and that I make them feel special, and that little effort is required by either part as we are just doing what we do without thinking. Perhaps my view differs from yours - but do remember, the one thing we as a people have in common is that we are all different!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in it.

She would only be my soul mate when she becomes my wife.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i wouldn't say that makes you soulmates.

i never believed in soulmates until now because I think I've found mine. we have loads in common, interests, personality, we're best friends and lovers. that is a soulmate

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I do. My best friend and her fiance have a LOT of things in common. His sister has the same name as her, they were in the same choir class in middle school and had never met, had the same best friends, but never knew each other, and she dated his best friend before he met him. She moved away from that city, and then he moved to the same city as her without ever knowing, and they met and started dating. If she hadn't moved away, they would have dated anyway, because the very next year, he met her ex and they became best friends. SO many coincidences. they like the same music/tv/animes/video games/etc.and even though he said he would never get married when they first started dating, he proposed last year. She completely changed him!

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh... That's not the proof you two are soulmates... Me and my ex shared the same surname. The other ex was born in the same year and was the member of the same organisation. Go on...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do believe in soulmates to an extent. I think of it this way:

In life you have people the compliment you well, you narrow that down then a smaller circle would be people who you could be in a long term relationship with, you narrow that down even more then you have maybe 5 people you would be in a long term relationship and be happy with, but out of those 5 only one of them is your true soulmate. To put it simpler, I think you do have a soulmate, but I think there are also people you can be very happy and in love with that are not your soulmate. However, finding someone to be either of those can be difficult, so pay attention and good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes