How can I get him back

is it normal that I want my ex boyfriend back becouse I really want him back but now he lives like 1hour and 45 min away and seen a guy but I would do anything to get him back he knows that I would do anything to make him happy and to get him back .
Updates:
yes I honest think we can work it out if we both put our head to it we can work it

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's normal, but really seriously think about it. Do you really want this person back, or is it because you’re just feeling a little lonely and miss having someone around. Sometimes there is a reason people break it off. Think of why the two of you split up in the first place and really think if you want to deal with it all again, maybe it’s better that the two of you aren’t together. It's hard when you really honestly care about someone, but sometimes it's better to just let go and move forward and find something better. If still feel you really want this person back, and you’re sure he’s willing try again with you, then it's worth trying and giving another shot. Best of Luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes I honest think we can work it out if we both put our head to it we can work it

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes