Questions for people who have broken up with someone. Interesting insight?

1) Who broke up with who and why?

2) How long with No Contact did you realize your ex was not going to come back?

3) Did your ex ever contact you again?

4) How did you get over the fact that your ex could be hooking up with another person?

5) If you broke up with your ex, have you ever regretted your decision/missed him? What made you miss him?

6) Did you get back together? What worked?

For me:

1) She started acting cold and distant, which led to eventual breakup (Even after she opened up to me completely, which never happened before).

2) It's been one month and one week of no contact. I've seen her around and she still seems uncomfortable and it's like she tries not to acknowledge me.

3) Not yet

4) Struggling

5) Miss her to death

---She's never been good with feelings, so I feel like I'll never know if she misses me. Anyone's thoughts?

Also please answer for yourself!

40

Most Helpful Girl

• He broke up with me his dad thought I was a dumb cheerleader and would only hurt him we talk but were not like best friends like we were before we dated wa we still talk I just decided that if he broke up with me that it was so he can be happy and if they aren't happy hour never really gonna be truley happy I do miss him but I love my boyfriend we got back together a week later but then broke up again that was before I met my boyfriend.

If she was acting distant that means there was probably reasons behind it even if she ipened up there's always something we(girls) don't tell you no matter what because we think it's stupid . She's not sure how to act around you now that you guys aren't datin and she doesn't really know what to talk about with you anymore if she's not contacting you you might just want to try to move in as be happy cause she's not going to contact you if she hasn't already I don't think if you think they are hooking up with someone just relax you guys broke up yea it sucks that they are moving on but that's a sign that you should move on an be happy to yes of course you can miss her just try talking to her about what happened and what's going on if you miss her that much! Hope this helps