Am I wrong for what I did after a break up??

Okay so my (ex) boyfriend and I had a huge fight earlier and it ended up in a break up. I was so upset so I turned to my best guy friend since forever to come over my house and let me vent to him. About 15-20 minutes later he arrived and we both went up to my room. We talked for like an hour and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. He just left and now I feel so guilty and terrible. Am I wrong for sleeping with my best friend right after a break up? I feel like complete crap right now.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like this was an impulsive thing on your part and the guy was well being a guy, but not a gentlemen. You were in an emotional panic and he was "there" for you and took advantage of your frame of mind, you were worrying about how bad things will be, about being alone and not finding someone else. Assuming you did not have sex with your friend as a way to make your boyfriend jealous I would just hope he might take you back.

Seriously I would reconsider your friendship with that guy, what he did is to me almost like taking advantage of a woman who is intoxicated as you were in a state of mind where judgment was out the window.