She was going off to college far from me and wanted to be single. We were together 2 yrs. Every once in a while feelings of resentment come to me about how much I cared for her and how little she cared.
I need to do something to ge closure. I need another girlfriend, confidence, and a way to deal with it. I am thinking about workingout to a perfect body. I feel depressed with how little attention from girls I like even with my decent body and good personality I have now. What should I do?
Most Helpful Girl
So for this I would normally have you talk to a guy friend of mine who was actually engaged to a girl who dumped him in a royally b****y manner. He's not on GAG, though, so here goes:
(1) If there's some bucket list of stuff you've always wanted to do and haven't, pick one or two and go do them.
(2) If you've always dreamed of being more outgoing, JUST BE OUTGOING. It will take a bit of a nudge at first, but you'll get used to it after a while.
(3) Those friends you ignored to go be with her? Go see them. Travel to a few of your besties.
A FEW warnings, though, since I see what he's doing from the female perspective:
(1) DON'T start replacing real dates with frequent excursions to the dance clubs and guy clubs. It's a negative spiral that will make you lose your sense of what you like about women and you won't be able to move on to a productive relationship in the future. He told me this much himself.
(2) DON'T sit around at home surrounded by crap she's given you, crap you've given her (that she returned) or furniture that you ****ed on. Toss it. Toss all of it. Good Will needs good clothes, mattresses and anything else you'd like to give away. CLEAR YOUR PALATE FOR THE NEXT LUCKY GAL -- like the sip of water you have before switching from one glass of wine to another.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less