If a guy takes a day to text back should I do the same?

So I started talking to this guy and he has always shown interest but he has never been over-board, he works graveyards and goes to school. I thought he wasn't really interested but he told me he really is so after a few weeks he asked me out on a date, ended out having a blast! We hung out again and drank together, I am not a drinker so I got DRUNK! We slept together...We hung out the day after. I texted him in the daytime about 2 pm and he never texted back until 5 am today. I am paranoid because I know I shouldn't have slept with him...I do like him and he said he likes me but I don't know. Anyway, he takes forever to text me back so should I do the same? Don't wanna seem too eager.

Thanks guys. :)
Thank you to all of you guys once again. Apparently I was just paranoid...lol.

He texted me all day yesterday and this morning. He said he is off tonight so he wants to hang out. :) I guess he does like me. Haha! See what happens.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's going to play games, what do you think he's going to do if you were to actually start dating or even further into a relationship? Some guys think "oh it's just building attraction so it's ok". Call him on it if you want to, or ask why he's doing it. The fact you slept with him might even altar his opinion on being with you, which is really sad that some guys (and girls too) do that.

If someone plays games, they themselves have something to hide whether it's insecurities or they don't want to seem "easy". I wish that people just realized that if they were themselves truly that that's good enough reason as any to be with someone. Falling for someone simply because you can't have them only lasts so long; about as long as it takes for you two to become official plus maybe a month. Then reality sets in and you see the TRUE behavior of them and it's usually not pretty at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE