Why men cheats when they already have a girlfriend to satisfy them ?

Its complicated that I'm having intimate relationship with a guy that have a gf..and he isn't single..he said he been with this girl for 8 years now..he got tired and all and he wants me..

why men cheats ? He can have sex with his girlfriend why he wants me..i don't get it..

16

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Let's begin with 'if there's water & you are thirsty, u'll drink' - YOU are the water here and he's thirsty. if the water (you) didn't exist or refused then he cannot do what he's doing :D

2. Coming back to men's morality etc, let's accept that in almost every long relationship there always generally comes a time when either one or both get bored. The man being the way nature's made him in addition to the way global eons old society has been formed the man enjoys more freedom and liberty thus allowing him to indulge in such acts. Ofcourse 'cheating' and 'fidelity' etc also have been coined by the same society. There are also women who indulge but fewer and less exposed :)

3. A relationship is not just about sexual gratification but comprises a great part of it

4. People and generally men tend to go out of the relationship to experience the excitement and in a bid to get rid of the boredom. Once some woman like you obliges for your own gratification (call and name it whatever) it emboldens him to explore further thus maybe becoming a habit

5. In this case none including you is above the word 'cheating' ;)

6. Though this guy is to blame (we still don't know how and what things are between him and his gf), you are to blame too :) - so why the innocent question young lady?

• hahaa I dint say its not my fault...i feel guilty but I like him...

well the main answer I want to know is..is he playing around or he really into me...

ppl say men want sex that's why they need girl but I don't understand why he need me because he can have sex with his girlfriend too..

• Your call young lady :) good luck :)

• thanks ...sigh..