Deleting photos of your ex of fb

Ok so I was in a relationship for 6 years with my ex. We had lots of happy times & I have pics of us together on my fb, thing is I'm seeing someone new now it's not long but he wants us to be friends on fb & I'm not sure if I should delete my photos of me and my previous partner. It's not my ex is my profile pic but we went to a lot of festivals together & traveled etc. should I delete them as to not turn the new guy off or hurt him? I am 100% over my ex but we did have some good memories & good experiences what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is a personal decision. If you feel the need to delete the photos, then do so. However, I don't think it's necessary. Any guy who is turned off by you having a life before him isn't the right man for you.

He more than likely has his own past. Now whether he chooses to share that on Facebook is his own decision.

I don't think you need to worry about the pictures. If you feel they are special and hold good memories, then keep them up. It shows your personality and interests. Plus your ex was a major part of your life since you two dated for so long. This new guy has to accept that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• if your over him then just keep specific pictures for you guys to remember , just keep what you want to keep but don't keep a lot of pictures . Laura012 <<<dont trust tht account its a guy trying to rap girls

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It could give him the idea that you're not over him, but what you could also do is make those pictures or albums invisible to him, or put it like that so that only you can see them. I wouldn't delete them for him if I were you, even though it could seem like you're not over your ex. Just tell him that it's just nice pictures, you're over him and they don't mean anything, just memories of festivals and trips you did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello

My name is Laura,loving and caring lady I viewed your profile and got interest in knowing you more could you please reply to my private mail box (laurax75@yahoo.com) I have something to tell you so that we will know each other very well.i will send you my pictures.

Thanks,

Laura.

laurax75@yahoo.com

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes