Deleting photos of your ex of fb

Ok so I was in a relationship for 6 years with my ex. We had lots of happy times & I have pics of us together on my fb, thing is I'm seeing someone new now it's not long but he wants us to be friends on fb & I'm not sure if I should delete my photos of me and my previous partner. It's not my ex is my profile pic but we went to a lot of festivals together & traveled etc. should I delete them as to not turn the new guy off or hurt him? I am 100% over my ex but we did have some good memories & good experiences what should I do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is a personal decision. If you feel the need to delete the photos, then do so. However, I don't think it's necessary. Any guy who is turned off by you having a life before him isn't the right man for you.

He more than likely has his own past. Now whether he chooses to share that on Facebook is his own decision.

I don't think you need to worry about the pictures. If you feel they are special and hold good memories, then keep them up. It shows your personality and interests. Plus your ex was a major part of your life since you two dated for so long. This new guy has to accept that.