My girlfriend had a friend with benefit in the past?

Me and my girlfriend been together for 2 months, and I love her so much she's so sweet and nice. However it turns me out when she said she had a friend with benefit who was in a long-distance relationship. She said they only have had a couple of times last October, and haven't talked each pther since this January. Because she said he moved to other city about an hour from her house. She also explained me that the reason she had a friend with benefit with him was she was single and she had high curiousity of sex, his big body, and she thought he would move onto her from his girlfriend. So I asked her if you would meet him again, and she said it was possible because she was single and she wouldn't do it since she has a boyfriend(me). She also admitted that she had been with someone who was in the relationship, but she never cheated on her ex when she was in the relationship. I didn't know what to tell her so I just said okay and changed the topic. I don't know how should I take this, personally I don't believe in any friend with benefit, but I was trying to understand her, but the fact she had been in a sexual relationship with someone already has a girlfriend. Now I'm also afraid what if she ends up cheating on me later.. I'm also worried that what if that guy contacts my girlfriend later and how she would react... Please help me how to deal with this situation..

30

Most Helpful Girl

• okay.. well in my own opinion I think that's kinda trashy of her to sleep with someone who had been in a relationship. That is disrespectful and just shows that she doesn't care for others feelings. I'm sorry I'm not trying to dis your girlfriend I'm just being 100% honest here. & yes I do believe that if that guy that she was messing around with, if he contacts her that she may cheat on you. If she will sleep around with someone whos in a relationship then she is definently capable of sleeping around on you. I'm sure your a smart guy and I would just protect myself if I were you and if she confesses about anything else I would start questioning rather or not id be with her. I mean people who sleep around with each others partners and crap carry STDs. Just saying so be smart and think about it before you get hurt..mentally or physically if you know what I mean. Goodluck:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE