Why is he doing this? boys especially help me out

My ex and I broke up over a month ago. It was my decision it was really toxic and it was not good for either of us anymore. I still care about him deeply but I had to do the right thing.

While we were together he got in a lot of legal trouble. He got his life on track started working, went back to school, didn't drink or use. He was on probation, and I really thought he was going to pull out of the dark place he was in when we first met. He was proud of his sobriety, always told me when he was off probation he wouldn't go back to that place, that he was happier.

Since the break up he has reverted back to drinking daily, and even using some drugs when he can cheat the system. He has been sleeping with a handful of girls, all of which are known for being slutty. He stopped going to classes, and everyone has told me he has been getting drunk everyday and that he is being a d***. He even publicly degrades these new girls he is sleeping with, but then will go take them out. He won't speak to me. I know he is my ex and its not my concern, but I care deeply for him and always will and I will always be concerned with his well being.

My question is why is he doing this?(Is he upset, and rebounding? Did he never really care about me and that's why he is acting like this? I don't know what to think, and I don't know if I should do anything. I don't want to see him get in trouble again, or spiral out of control. An insight into the mind of a guy would be appreciate

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that his life is in a mess.

It doesn't matter what's the reason behind it.

You should just keep your distance from him.