My ex cleaned me out now he wants what's left

When my long term spouse moved out he pretty much took everything in the house and bank account . If it wasn't for a few friends helping me out I would be probably be sleeping on the floor. Now he has found out that I had stashed a couple thousand dollars away . Now the s.o.b. has started calling & saying that he is entitled to half of it .I don't now why he never left me much of anything when he moved out ? I 'm thinking of giving it to him just so he will leave me alone but I'm afraid if I do that he will keep coming back for more .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You see, your spouse has something we call "The Entitlement Mentality". People with this mentality believe that the whole world and the people they know owe them something in one way or another, and one of the symptoms of this mentality is selfishness.

You should tell that guy he needs to grow a pair and take his stupid, lazy ass to court. Nobody is entitled to ANYTHING! Your spouse sounds like a lazy pile of trash, I think. Make sure he can't go back for more and punish him! A selfish person like him needs a goo swat once in a while, even if it's from a judge!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If he is not entitled for it don't give him anything and cut all communications. How did he get to know about it in the first place?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you want attention and kind of a pity party to me age states 36 to 45. Sounds like you care more about the material possessions and money. What about the irreplaceable things in life like love and your husband what about him! yes him! I'm sorry you did call him a s.o.b.right?, Advise take some of that all too precious money your concerned about rent a room get something that actually makes you look like a woman, hint use make up, invite him an apologize to him for not understanding him. Try to save the relationship give up the feminist crap that was pored in to your head by YOUR friends and be a wife. Why are you hiding money or anything from him, dead ringer here!

0|1
    4|2
    • Totally agree, do that if anything. Be a real woman, stand up for your man! Screw your feminist friends who only say these things to annihilate your relationship because theirs aren’t as good as yours.

You know most of the time, the advice woman give to other woman is subconsciously made to bring down their competition (you) they say things like “screw him he is a jerk, you can do better” and guys say the same thing to their guy friends.

• Show All
    • You must be some kind of a troll just looking for people to insult .

• Dude, you're making assumptions and making yourself seem like an idiot. Cut the crap before you make a total ass out of yourself (not to say you already are).

• Plz don't give him any money now aas you will need it for yourself & he has already got a lot.

Giving him money is not the way to get rid of him. Take police help or relatives/friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would say ha ha you are HILARIOUS and take him to court. Who says he is entitled to anything. However, if you want him out of your life quickly then lock the doors and move far far away where he can't find you and take everything including your dignity. If he wants to take that then tell him you'll see him in court.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1- don't answer his calls.

2- don't answer his texts.

3- don't give him your money. (or what's left of it.)

4- get a lawyer.

Start standing your ground now or be prepared to be his doormat for the rest of your life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do not give him anything more. Change your number and move somewhere else.. The more you give to him the more and more he will try to take from you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm no expert but if it were me I'd divorce the mofo and get a restraining order.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think he's going to come back again . The brother inlaw is an ex cop he can be very intimidateing had a talk with the ex I think he leaned on him a bit . Said he won't be bothering me any more .

• dont give anymore things to him, be strong and he try to be funny CALL THE COPS!

he is not a man!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes