My ex cleaned me out now he wants what's left

When my long term spouse moved out he pretty much took everything in the house and bank account . If it wasn't for a few friends helping me out I would be probably be sleeping on the floor. Now he has found out that I had stashed a couple thousand dollars away . Now the s.o.b. has started calling & saying that he is entitled to half of it .I don't now why he never left me much of anything when he moved out ? I 'm thinking of giving it to him just so he will leave me alone but I'm afraid if I do that he will keep coming back for more .

54

Most Helpful Guy

• You see, your spouse has something we call "The Entitlement Mentality". People with this mentality believe that the whole world and the people they know owe them something in one way or another, and one of the symptoms of this mentality is selfishness.

You should tell that guy he needs to grow a pair and take his stupid, lazy ass to court. Nobody is entitled to ANYTHING! Your spouse sounds like a lazy pile of trash, I think. Make sure he can't go back for more and punish him! A selfish person like him needs a goo swat once in a while, even if it's from a judge!