What do you think about a girl who tells a guy she likes them?

I drunkenly told this guy who lives in my hometown, but goes to school two hours away that I liked him the other night. I told him- "Baby be mine and not ignored!"

him- "i'm pretty tired, but I'm guessing that's a lyric"

me- "no idiot, it's a command. sort of a lyric if you like michael jackson."

him- "not as well as I should. so what's the nature of the command?"

me-"ugh... I like you! do something about it!"

he called me 5 minutes later and said that he liked me too,more than a friend and he wanted to work something out, but not now when I'm drunk and he's tired, but in a few hours. and I told him I don't usually do this blah blah blah and he was like are you drunk and I told him I was very hammered, so he'd let me get back to my party I was at, and I told him to sleep well and I'd text him. and we talked the next day.

him- "so where'd last night come from"

me- "a bunch of liquid confidence, but I wasn't lying. I just never said anything before because I wasn't sure or anything"

him- "nice, I kinda figured there was a little of that good stuff involved"

me- "yeah. sorry I woke you up"

him- I do like you though. It's not often I get to know a girl that's not only stunning, but truly interesting." 3 minutes ago Report

Update: him- "but how do you feel? you know, without any of that strong stuff in you?"

me- ":) I feel the same way. I just feel like you're a pretty good guy who is real and quite a looker too."

him- "haha well thank you! we'll definitely need to get together next chance we get. I'll be heading back home after the summer ends. what about you?"

me- "thank you too! and I'll be down the same time too, so I think that's a good idea :) when's your last day?"

and he called me and talked to me about it. could it work? did he appreciate the (not planned at all) courage?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Wow. You both sure have some chemistry :D

I don't see how it's not going to work out! :p

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend, who I've been with for 3 years, literally had a note thrown at his face by me. That's how he found out. Less than a year later he finally got the to ask me out. If it has worked for me, I'm sure it can work for yo!