Should I end things with my boyfriend that's moving to another state?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half. He recently told me that he's moving to another state with his family. I was devastated. He hasn't mentioned anything about the two of us. Like whether he'd like to try a long distance thing or if he wants to wait up until the day before he leaves to break up. I guess I'm just really confused. If his plans are to break up with me I'd really like him to just get it over with now then for him to keep stringing me along. Because I honestly don't think it's fair to either of us. We're in our early 20's and have our whole lives ahead of us. I love him more then anything & he knows it, but he hasn't shared those same feelings towards me. Please help! I don't know what to do.

10