Married man wants to marry me

ok. So, I have been dating this man for a few months. we both work at the same place. He is married and has two sons. We both are crazy about each other and he is willing to divorce his wife to marry me. I always wanted him to break the news to his wife andhe did that yesterday.but now I am sh*t scared. I wonder what my friends would say about the affair (I never told anyone)...what will my parents think... how will I cope with the fact that he has two kids..and that he would often meet his ex wife because of the kids...they will always stay connected...what if he ever thinks of reuniting with her. I am having second thoughts about being with him. But now I can't do anything. It is because of me he took such a drastic step and it would be monstrous on my part to bail out on him now. what should I do

107

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a saying that goes, "I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE