He has a girlfriend!?

I've been friends with him since we met in the middle of the semester. I know he has a girlfriend I always see them together not a problem I don't really care. But during class he always flirts with me. Says if he didn't have a girlfriend he'd bang me up in an instant. He always tries to hold my hand during class and touch me. He tries to smack my butt and always checks me out. He said when we come back for high school reunion he's going to fins me and fk me. Its always fun and games with him. He's like thank god you wear tank tops its fking beautiful. Does he like me or is it lust/attraction? I tell him I do think this is wrong because he has a girl I don't do anything back to him.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is attracted to you for sure but it sounds like more a lust thing to me . I mean if he had feelings for you he would try to be with you not his girl friend , he isn't treating his girlfriend very good either . if my man was telling some other girl all that I would be so pissed .

so do he know you like him to ? if not he might be flirting with you to see if you like him back or not if you do then tell him you do but that since he has a girlfriend your not going to act on it . if they ever break up then I would go for it but if not then just leave it alone really. you got to think to that if you was with him he would probably talk to other girls behind your back the same way he is doing to his girlfriend . I'm sure he would be fine with being with his girl and you on the side but that's never good. . its just a lust thing I mean he isn't telling you how much he would love to take you out to dinner or nothing he is telling you how hot you are and he wants to fk you . that tells you right there what he is about

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE