Why would she react this way?

She was being sassy so I told her I was going to slap her. She laid down and I slapped the upper back of the thigh, not the butt closer to that than the knee. Of course she was wearing yogas and she screamed. I walked away and she had a big smile and made eye contact with her while walking away. Thoughts especially women on this

we work together and had to get back to work if I didn't I would have stayed

63

Most Helpful Girl

• kinda like when my boyfriend playfully says I need a whippin', I turn around and stick my butt out. and he taps it lightly lol between us its just a playful quirk. she seems like she may have wanted to lighten up the mood when you threatened to slap her...hopefully you were being playful as well and not really threatening her. you say you would have stayed...for what? to really give it to her or what? hard to tell what you're thinking from what you wrote. I interpret her response as playful flirting almost.

• Maybe it could of escalated more after the slap idk. I slapped her and walked away, leaving her wanting more. The stare and the ear to ear smile showed that she wanted more.