Why would she react this way?

She was being sassy so I told her I was going to slap her. She laid down and I slapped the upper back of the thigh, not the butt closer to that than the knee. Of course she was wearing yogas and she screamed. I walked away and she had a big smile and made eye contact with her while walking away. Thoughts especially women on this

we work together and had to get back to work if I didn't I would have stayed

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• kinda like when my boyfriend playfully says I need a whippin', I turn around and stick my butt out. and he taps it lightly lol between us its just a playful quirk. she seems like she may have wanted to lighten up the mood when you threatened to slap her...hopefully you were being playful as well and not really threatening her. you say you would have stayed...for what? to really give it to her or what? hard to tell what you're thinking from what you wrote. I interpret her response as playful flirting almost.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe it could of escalated more after the slap idk. I slapped her and walked away, leaving her wanting more. The stare and the ear to ear smile showed that she wanted more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• she probably liked what you did to her and especially if she smiled at you when you finished, some girls get turned on by this, I probably would as well, but when you see her again, just ask her why she smiled after you slapped her across the leg, she might be very open about these thinks, but you don't know anything if you don't try and ask her

0|0
    0|0
    • She is the type of person that a serious answer will never come out. So I think asking is out of tthe question. I will continue to do what needs to be done

• She is flirting but with girls its tricky. We flirt for diff reasons. There are times we flirt because we like you obviously and then there are times we flirt because we want to feel that we are hot and can get a man to react to us. The very root of being a women is knowing that men desire you. That's why old age freaks us out. If you are a decent looking guy that she gets along with and she is single then its safe to say she likes you and your attention. If she isn't single than she is just needing a boost to her esteem.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats the problem we get along great for awhile, then don't, we have had two arguments that lasted almost 4 months of not talking. I don't want to fully jump in and fall face first

• my next question would be what is the next step?

• She read 50 Shades of Gray.

0|0
    0|0
    • she does and that's partly why I did it to get her thinking. lol

• No I meant read as in past tense. She read all 3 parts and not once. She likes that stuff obviously.

If you want this girl to be yours, I suggest you read the book yourself and get bossy with her. She'll have to start wearing pads around you, even when she's not on her period. xD

• i know she did read them... and loved them.

• She was probably being flirty and liked it but I can't say for sure. I would be careful though since you work with the person because herself or another coworker could slap a hostile work environment claim on you or sexual harassment. I have seen this happen many times especially at my work since I work in a craft store where females out number males.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope the first part is right. Um she isn't the type of person that would do that.

• Show All
    • If that is the case she is probably flirting

• its a lot of flirting almost like a tease. tbh

• you make threats you better be willing to deal with the consequences weather you carry them out or not I think she was totally entitled to do what she did and I think your an a**hole for saying that how about some anger management if you're going to make physical threats on someone that you are stronger than?!

0|0
    1|0
    • It was a flirty joke, she didn't think I would go through with it but I did. It was just a tap nothing hard. Plus IMO she is into that kinky stuff so I got the hormones going. Too bad it was at work and it wouldn't at that time escalate into more

• Somebody stopped reading the description after the first sentence. :-P

What Guys Said 3

• You can tell an awful lot about a girl by how she reacts to a spank...if she smiles, she's open to most anything. Ask her to meet you, smewhere, anywhere!

If she doesn't smile, , maybe she's still open to anythng, but she thinsk it's not proper to admit it.

If she gets rely mad, well, she probably already hated you, so you haven't really lost anything, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh she nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good idea to hit women, just saying. Also, sounds like a booty call

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes