Help! Ex girlfriend whtsapp status say she loves him

I've been with my boyfriend for four months, we have had a good relationship, he calls me every day and stay in contact we spend quality time together, he has even let me drive his cars.

a month ago a girls called me asking for him, he said she was his ex-girlfriend and we had a small fight because at first he didn't believed and thought I got the phone from elsewhere. That has been the only significant fight we've had.

But yesterday, we spent all evening together and his phone was ringing all along. He didn't want to answer but was checking his msgs very consistently. It was really weird because he never did this before. It bothered me but did not confront him.

Today I entered to my whatsapp and refreshed my contacts because of some new friends I have. And since I saved the number from the girl who phone me, it appeared in my contacts... and her status say "I love you (name of my boyfriend) together forever" and a picture of them both hugging.

I feel hurt and don't know what to do... what to tell him... how to handle this whole situation. Please help!

01