How would a man feel if he did not want kids but his ex had his?

My boyfriend and I had recently split up after living together for a year. He was a big part of both mine and my sons life. He decided the family life was not for him and it was better he move on. I did have a hard time with this as he told me he still loved me and he had to make a choice. I told him if he did not want to be here, he would not be happy and it was harder not knowing if he was going to stay or if and when he was going to go. I want more then anything for him to be happy and wish it was with us. Soon after he had left, I found out I was pregnant. When I told him, he said it would be a bad idea to have a baby considering we are not together and it was not going to bring him back to me. I never did think it would as it was the main reason (so he said) why he left. In may ways I feel if I keep the baby, he will hate and recent me for it but how many men get over it and step up to take responsibility? How many take responsibility but resent the mothers choice?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey

Im sorry you are going through this and I can just imagine how difficult it is for you.

I think God Blessed you with the child and its really up to you wht you decide to do...but think it through really well, what kind of a man do you know him to be? Is he kind and compassionate? caring and considerate?

I think perhaps if you keep the child he might come to his senses and decide he wants to settle. Maybe he is just scared that having a baby (again) will just change life completely since the first one changed alot.

As a man, its in his nature to want to guid and protect his home, I think that maybe you should also ask his mother (If you two have a good relationship) or his sister or something, maybe they might be able to shed some light. Personally, I think you should keep the baby if you can afford to have a second one on your own... and when he sees how happy you are (Make sure your always looking happy and glowing) he might want to come back and be a part of your lives.

Best of Luck Hun, Let me know how it goes :-)