What do you think of people who cheat?

What are your opinions on people who cheat on the person they're with?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every relationship I have been in, I was cheated on. I don't think it is fair when you are the best you can be for someone and they tell you how important you are and how kucky they are, but yet they turn around and sleep with someone else. I guess I am way too forgiving though because my current relationship has been the same way, been cheated on at least five times and still find it in me to still be with him. Cheating is pointless and unfair, if you desire someone else, don't betray the one you're with, just be honest about how you feel and call it off. Yeah, it hurts like hell but cheating can really destroy someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is exactly how it is for me. Except for my current relationship, I haven't been cheated on as far as I know. But it really does destroy a person. I am so paranoid now thanks to my ex's cheating on me, and my current boyfriend has to suffer because of it. It takes a really caring and patient person to be with you after you have been betrayed like that. And I understand about staying with someone who cheated on you, when you truly care about them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• They like to play the victim. They pretend like they just couldn't control themselves and "had" to have sex with another person. Human self-control is much more powerful than some of would like to think. Second of all, they are immature. They can't deal with their problems like an adult by talking about it or dumping the person, so they have to cheat to get their sexual needs met.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that the cheater doesn't truly care about the person they are cheating on. If they did they would not be able to act on their feelings for someone else.

I really don't see a need for cheating. The one who ends up cheating should just end the relationship if they want to be with someone else enough to act on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understood why to cheat , and I would never cheat on someone! Never in a million years!

If one of the lovers doesn't feel love anymore, the right way is to break up with him/her. It makes no sense to be in a relationship with someone if you are no longer in love with him/her. Only emotionally immature people cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • People who cheat are selfish and heartless they like to have there cake and eat it too. Everything thing is all for fun to a cheater until he/she gets hit with there own weapon...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not forgivable

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The people who cheat, are broken in some way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selfish. Any other reason links to this central theme of selfishness. They truly don't care about their partners or even the person they are cheating with. It is all me myself and I. They want to have their cake and eat it too. Pity that they all don't get caught or that they get forgiven by their partners. It is one of the worst forms of betrayal

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid.

Not only are they treating two people very badly they are treating themselves with a complete lack of respect. It's up to someone how they treat themselves. - but treating others badly just doesn't fit in with my values I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't know what they want and they have trust issues themselves so they can't ever fully be committed because they have a hard time even loving themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • What goes around comes around...soon they will get their lessons ...

0|1
    0|0
    • That's so true... happened to the last girl that cheated on me. She got cheated on and was crying about it for weeks. Ahhh karma

Recommended myTakes