What do you think of people who cheat?

What are your opinions on people who cheat on the person they're with?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Every relationship I have been in, I was cheated on. I don't think it is fair when you are the best you can be for someone and they tell you how important you are and how kucky they are, but yet they turn around and sleep with someone else. I guess I am way too forgiving though because my current relationship has been the same way, been cheated on at least five times and still find it in me to still be with him. Cheating is pointless and unfair, if you desire someone else, don't betray the one you're with, just be honest about how you feel and call it off. Yeah, it hurts like hell but cheating can really destroy someone.

• That is exactly how it is for me. Except for my current relationship, I haven't been cheated on as far as I know. But it really does destroy a person. I am so paranoid now thanks to my ex's cheating on me, and my current boyfriend has to suffer because of it. It takes a really caring and patient person to be with you after you have been betrayed like that. And I understand about staying with someone who cheated on you, when you truly care about them.