What if he moves away?

This guy who I really really like, I've had the biggest crush on him fpr years and he's having interviews to go to university. His first choice university is only 10 minutes away but the other university is about 30-45 minutes away. I'm scared that he'll move in to the student accomadation if he goes to the one furthest away.

I don't know what I'd do if he moved away. I think he likes me too, we are always looking into each others eyes. We joke around with each other all the time and he'll suddenly give me a compliment and I laugh it off but he says I deserve a compliment. He says I do so much for him and he says he's really greatful.

I told him I had a crush on him a few months back. He said he's never felt like this about me before either. Should I tell him now? Should I wait? What should I do? :'(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out! You don't necessarily have to tell him anything, but ask if he wants to grab coffee or something. If the opportunity arises, tell him you like him,

If you let it pass by without doing anything, you'll kick yourself later.

0|0
    0|0
    • how do I tell him though? I'm scared of rejection :-/ how would you want a girl to approach you about this matter?

• Show All
    • ok, thank you! :-)

• No worres :) Good luck, and let me know how it goes :)

Recommended myTakes