What if he moves away?

This guy who I really really like, I've had the biggest crush on him fpr years and he's having interviews to go to university. His first choice university is only 10 minutes away but the other university is about 30-45 minutes away. I'm scared that he'll move in to the student accomadation if he goes to the one furthest away.

I don't know what I'd do if he moved away. I think he likes me too, we are always looking into each others eyes. We joke around with each other all the time and he'll suddenly give me a compliment and I laugh it off but he says I deserve a compliment. He says I do so much for him and he says he's really greatful.

I told him I had a crush on him a few months back. He said he's never felt like this about me before either. Should I tell him now? Should I wait? What should I do? :'(

10