How can I save my relationship after I cheated on my fiancee, and what are the right words to say to her?

I cheated on my fiancée , and now she is leaving the house we live in together. How can I save this

205

Most Helpful Girl

• It is hard to say what can be done. She needs time to heal from this kind of betrayal. Only time can heal. I think you will need to fight for her by proving yourself and that this will never happen again. It will be difficult and not easy as the trust has been broken. But you may get a second chance if you can show your genuine and your feeling are true and real. Don't expect things to happen over night. It will take months and even some good counseling from couples therapy. You tube fire proof. If you can see if she will watch it with you if not you should. It might help.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE