How can I save my relationship after I cheated on my fiancee, and what are the right words to say to her?

I cheated on my fiancée , and now she is leaving the house we live in together. How can I save this

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It is hard to say what can be done. She needs time to heal from this kind of betrayal. Only time can heal. I think you will need to fight for her by proving yourself and that this will never happen again. It will be difficult and not easy as the trust has been broken. But you may get a second chance if you can show your genuine and your feeling are true and real. Don't expect things to happen over night. It will take months and even some good counseling from couples therapy. You tube fire proof. If you can see if she will watch it with you if not you should. It might help.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Honestly, the only thing you can do is promise it won't happen again and see if it's possible to go into counseling together to fix what's left of your relationship. If she still refuses then just hope time will make it okay and learn from mistakes for the next woman. I don't need to go into the part on your end, I think you probably understand what you did wrong already.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know if you CAN save it.You broke the trust aspect of your relationship.Ask yourself how you would feel if she did that to you?...Exactly.I hope that she stays gone.I could never trust a person who would hurt me in such a way.Things don't "just happen".Your penis didn't just magically slip into a vagina.You wanted to do it,and at the time you didn't think of the consequences.Or better yet,you didn't CARE.So in reality,you don't deserve her.Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her go. Don't beg, plead or anything.

You f***ed up pretty badly. I wouldn't take you back. If she has any self respect she probably won't either.

Would you forgive her if the situation was reversed? ...probably not.

If she comes back, great. If not, don't do it again!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. Sucks to be you. Frankly, you deserve it. You can't save it. If she's anywhere near decent she'll leave you in the dust and move on with her life. You did an awful thing and deserve to lose her over it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why bother? If you were really committed to her, you wouldn't have cheated. Let the relationship end.

4|0
    1|0
  • Why did you cheat? What reason did you have to cheat? Sorry to tell you, but you probably will not get her back. You betrayed her and you deserve to be left.

3|0
    0|0
  • What is this.. I don't even..

Who would want to help a cheater?

4|0
    0|0
  • I think you just have to let her do whatever she's got to do to make herself feel better. Give her space and time.. Then IF you are lucky enough, she might come back.

1|0
    0|0
  • not sure, tell her the truth how you felt why you did it, yet you do love her. It does not sound right but if its true say it. Talk to her let her know how you been feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you were truly sorry you could find your own words

2|0
    0|1
  • You shouldn't get another chance

0|1
    0|0
  • no words can fix what you've done but actions can

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to her honestly. There is nothing you can say. She probably won't trust you again. Without trust there is no relationship. If you love her let her go. No girl deserves to go through that. It hurts wayyyyy worse than we all lead on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it doesn't seem like you were meant to be with her. You should let her go and find someone that you don't feel as inclined to cheat on. If you can't help from cheating on all girls then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship, or you should seek help from a psychologist or something.

If you stay with this girl it would be bad for the both of you.

She might never learn to trust you, and for a good reason.

The kindest and right thing to do would be to let her go and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her leave and have sex with whoever you want. Obviously temptation was more important than your commitment, so why try and get back with her when you can have sex without hurting anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • You haven't told us the circumstances of the cheating nor any details about your relationship that would help us answer this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not much you can do. You broke the ultimate trust factor in your relationship and there must've been something wrong either with you or the relationship to cause it to happen. Hope it was worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should ask yourself why you cheated on someone you supposedly love. You knew you were hurting her while you did it. To ask others what you could say to her – and not even think of things yourself – somehow tells me that she should run. Sorry, but you don't hurt people like that and then try to salvage things. It's just low.

3|0
    0|0
  • Hope you busted that nut real good, bro.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry for your loss. But would take an exceptional woman and tens of thousands of dollars in counseling to expect that there might be even a miniscule chance of her believing you again. You are guilty of the rape of her trust. Be glad that she left you rather than forcing you out at gunpoint.

There is a saying: "Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman."

0|0
    0|0
  • You cheated on her. That is the ultimate betrayal in a relationship. Your relationship might be unsalvageable at this point.

4|1
    0|0
  • We all make mistakes.We need to learn from them and try very hard to show how sorry and hurt you are and that you will do anything to make it up.Give her time but try hard.good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Some things are unforgivable

3|1
    1|0
  • and what are the right words to say to her?:

I'm a douche bag and you deserve someone better than me. Take care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes