Does she want me back?!

We were together for two years, and everything was just amazing, until my behavior changed; I became too needy and jealous, controlling etc... that led to the break-up.

It's been three months now and after long silence and avoidance things are starting to change a bit..

Are these signs that she wants me back?

-She agreed to meet a week ago

-Then she suggested us to be friends

-She said we have so great history that it would be a shame to throw it away...

-Constantly in touch, sms and e-mail

-Usually responds immediately

-Makes jokes, uses "our phrases" occasionally

-She seems to be very curious

-Asking about my dating status!

-Acts very jealous and extremely nosy when I mentioned "nothing serious"

-Wants me to find a better girl eventhough "there aren't any muhahaha"... acts pissed!

-She has been dating a new guy for a few weeks now and flaunts how "great and hot he is"

-Yet spending days and evenings texting with me

-She said that she doesn't love me any more and doesn't have any feelings left...

I know she truly really liked and loved me and she didn't want things to end. That was her worst nightmare. She tried to avoid the break up but she finally made that decision... stated "space" and "I love you but just give me time to breath"

What should I do to get her back? Does SHE want me back?! I'm confused...

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might still have feelings for you! She is trying to make you jealous with the comments about her new "hot" boyfriend but really if he was that great, would she be spending all her time texting you when she could be texting/calling him? She also agreed to see you, that's a good sign as well. If you want to get her back, you need to stand out. Do something different for once. A few text messages, phone calls, emails here and there, won't really make you any different than any other guy. Think outside the box. Good luck!

• I agree... well now she started to call me! And she texts me every day and brings the good memories back "do you remember when we did this and that?" and "it used to be soooooooooooo fun" and "we really had so much great things together!" ...

• Heyy it would be just great! Thanks! I sent you a friend request here, so then I can write you a message. I feel I need more offer, this thing is getting very hmm.. interesting!

• Yeah, no problem! I accepted, talk to you soon :)