Troubling story from girlfriend I started dating about her ex

So I've been going out with this girl for a month and she volunteers this story/information. While with her ex , she discovered he was flirting with another girl of some way. She then took his loaded gun in the bedroom , came out , cocked the gun and threatened to shoot him on the spot! Apparently the guy was begging for his life and she didn't shoot him. But she stated if he would have dared her or been cocky she would have shot him there. I stated she would have been locked up for 25 years or more...and she didn't seem to care. I'm blown away by this story. So I ran her background and sure enough she has robbery, battery, and aggravated battery with a weapon on her record! Should I run?! I have fun with this girl and she is super hot, but dam...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa. I'm sure she's a good person at heart, but she seems rather too unstable at the moment.

Cut her off and stay AWAY from her! I'd usually try to recommend you trying to work things out by talking, but she doesn't seem to be the kind of person who'd understand.

You'll only risk having a relationship where you're walking around eggshells your entire life and where one bad move, will not result in the ending of your relationship, but probably THE END of you. It's worth it to try and risk it if you're only going to end up being hurt emotionally and NOT physically!

She needs to see a therapist and try to release all her hate in a more subtle way. If you can get her to do that, you could salvage something off of this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Welcome to Crazy Town..

Complimentary lemonade is over there on the table, please make sure to put a name tag on.

There will be a roll call at 13 scheduled times throughout the day, as well as up to another 34 spot checks for attendance and behaivour...

Please enjoy your stay...

no one gets out alive...

0|0
    0|0
  • "No matter how hot she is someone somewhere is sick of her sh*t." Yes break up with her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is this even a question? RUN!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're seriously asking if you should stay with her?

Run like hell, my friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Run motherf***er run! Run for your f***ing life! This bitch is crazy. She is telling you that she has no problem offing you if you scorn her. She is laying down that that ultimatum right now. You will end up on that show Dangerous Women if you stick around. If you value your future leave her ass yesterday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude stay the f*** away from her. She may be hot but those crazy hot girl types are a time bomb waiting to go off... She might cut off your d*** or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Run away in a zig zag pattern so you are harder to hit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simply be her friend.

It's not as if she'll shoot you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes