Why is my ex boyfriend doin so many confussing things? what does it mean?

My ex cheated and I left several mons ago. He called non stop for two mons. Then went hot and cold. Talking to the girl he cheated with the whole time. He'd ask me out every weekend and when I 'd say no he go out with her. I got mad and stopped talking to him. He started calling non stop again and drunk dialed me. I told him about a job I was offered that would take me out of the country for a year and he got angery then hung up. I then told him I was tired of his mixed signals and thought we shouldn't speak. Two days later, he posted that the girl was his girlfriend on fb. In the past that would have set me off but this time I did nothing. After a week he started calling non stop again. When I finally picked up, I congradulated him, wished him well and that I hoped his relationship worked out after letting him know I was happy and doing well. He then got sad and asked me to keep in touch, asked me to visit him and wanted me to know that his realationship may not work out. Part of me feels like a bitch, like I hurt his feelings. Why is he acting like this, he has someone? Why the need for contact, he wanted to be with her?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that matters from this entire post is the first sentence. You ex cheated and you left him, as you should have. This is a non-starter. You're 30-35, waaaay too old to be caught up with this stuff. You're a grown woman. Learn to love with your mind and not your heart. Cut him out your life and keep it movin'.