Why is my ex boyfriend doin so many confussing things? what does it mean?

My ex cheated and I left several mons ago. He called non stop for two mons. Then went hot and cold. Talking to the girl he cheated with the whole time. He'd ask me out every weekend and when I 'd say no he go out with her. I got mad and stopped talking to him. He started calling non stop again and drunk dialed me. I told him about a job I was offered that would take me out of the country for a year and he got angery then hung up. I then told him I was tired of his mixed signals and thought we shouldn't speak. Two days later, he posted that the girl was his girlfriend on fb. In the past that would have set me off but this time I did nothing. After a week he started calling non stop again. When I finally picked up, I congradulated him, wished him well and that I hoped his relationship worked out after letting him know I was happy and doing well. He then got sad and asked me to keep in touch, asked me to visit him and wanted me to know that his realationship may not work out. Part of me feels like a bitch, like I hurt his feelings. Why is he acting like this, he has someone? Why the need for contact, he wanted to be with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that matters from this entire post is the first sentence. You ex cheated and you left him, as you should have. This is a non-starter. You're 30-35, waaaay too old to be caught up with this stuff. You're a grown woman. Learn to love with your mind and not your heart. Cut him out your life and keep it movin'.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't fall for his sob story . My ex cheated on me moved out then tried to get back in touch . It isn't ever going to happen the less contact I have with him the easier it will be to move on .

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on. The more available you are to him the more he is gonna use you. and confuse you. he is doing this so you don't move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a very confused man, he probably wants both of you, but you have more self respect and he doesn't want to be alone now. He wants to keep fkng that girl, but at the same time he misses you. He is confusing and sorry, but not very smart. Leave him be, tell him you don't want him in your life anymore, because he's a no good loser.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes