No contact to move on ?

Split with the ex boyfriend a month ago, one day he acts like he wants us to be back together and we're OK, then the next he says he doesn't want it..I haven't spoken to him for 5 days, but he's just textd me saying 'bet you're moving on fast'..I'm trying the NC thing, both to move in, and at the same time to see if he makes the effort to reach out to me and try again.. What can I evens at in reply to that text?! Or do I just not reply and wait till he texts me again? Thanks :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That message is a veiled plea for you to tell him you miss him aned want to get back together. If you don''t reply, he'll take it as a 'no' and likely, you won't hear from him again.

It's not a very polite way of trying to make up, but maybe its the best he can do.

His pride won't let him openly beg you to come back!

• So what do you think I should reply? 'No course I'm not'...or 'I can't do anything but move on'..?

• WEll,what do you want? If you want to get back together, I'd ignore the impoliteness, and just ask if there's a good time to get together and talk things over..