I just need an answer.

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 6 months ago, we had a on and off relationship for 6 months. We broke up because he said I wasn't opening up to him and I never told him anything that would bother me and I would always take things out on him, that he didn't want to leave me but he couldn't take it anymore. We didn't speak for 3 months, then he called me one night nd we hung out, we had sex. We hung out a few times after that and even took a trip to

Disney just the two of us. The day we got back

From the trip, I asked him where the relationship was going and he said he didn't want anything serious because he didn't want to jump into the same thing again. Then I found out he had a "thing" with a girl for about a month and then things ended,

of couse I was devastated. We stopped talking for another 2 months. Then he texted me 2 days before my birthday telling me he wanted to see me that he had thought of me and boughte a birthday present, I saw him the day of birthday and we had sex, hung out all night and he even gave me all our old stuff back (his hoodie,teddy bears, pictures) from our relationship that he had taken away from me when we broke up. We've been hanging out ever since probably 2times a week and I've spent time with his family, his friends, he acts like

My boyfriend when were together, but when were not he barely texts me or calls me. There's days I spend all day at his house with his family and friends like old times. But I don't know where we stand, or where this is going. I'm terrified to ask because I don't want to hear those words again, and have him disappear once more. What do you think is going on? And what or how should I do this? Should I hang on, or end things?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• He is stringing you along...that's it.

End it.

If you realize,each time you saw him afterwards...you guys had sex.And yet he never said he wanted more,but he was able to keep having sex with you,without commitment...and you willingly allowed it, probably because you thought he wanted something more.But NO,he just wants a familiar place to get easy sex.Sorry,just being honest.Even though he gave you all of those material things back,you're probably just his FWB until something or "someone" NEW comes along. If you don't believe me,ask him where things are going just ONE more time and watch him give you the run around and squirm out of having a relationship with you again.Its the oldest trick in the book.Just because he is having sex with you,don't mistake that for more emotion...because it isn't.To him,its JUST sex.

End it.Good luck.

• arwens-fire sounds like she has this guy figured out out. all he has given you are tokens. when it comes to your feelings, he seems like he doesn't want to know, and she right in saying that you've pretty much allowed him to have your body when ever it suits him. I don't think this guy has the emotional depth you seek, and deserve in a partner.