I just need an answer.

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 6 months ago, we had a on and off relationship for 6 months. We broke up because he said I wasn't opening up to him and I never told him anything that would bother me and I would always take things out on him, that he didn't want to leave me but he couldn't take it anymore. We didn't speak for 3 months, then he called me one night nd we hung out, we had sex. We hung out a few times after that and even took a trip to

Disney just the two of us. The day we got back

From the trip, I asked him where the relationship was going and he said he didn't want anything serious because he didn't want to jump into the same thing again. Then I found out he had a "thing" with a girl for about a month and then things ended,

of couse I was devastated. We stopped talking for another 2 months. Then he texted me 2 days before my birthday telling me he wanted to see me that he had thought of me and boughte a birthday present, I saw him the day of birthday and we had sex, hung out all night and he even gave me all our old stuff back (his hoodie,teddy bears, pictures) from our relationship that he had taken away from me when we broke up. We've been hanging out ever since probably 2times a week and I've spent time with his family, his friends, he acts like

My boyfriend when were together, but when were not he barely texts me or calls me. There's days I spend all day at his house with his family and friends like old times. But I don't know where we stand, or where this is going. I'm terrified to ask because I don't want to hear those words again, and have him disappear once more. What do you think is going on? And what or how should I do this? Should I hang on, or end things?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is stringing you along...that's it.

End it.

If you realize,each time you saw him afterwards...you guys had sex.And yet he never said he wanted more,but he was able to keep having sex with you,without commitment...and you willingly allowed it, probably because you thought he wanted something more.But NO,he just wants a familiar place to get easy sex.Sorry,just being honest.Even though he gave you all of those material things back,you're probably just his FWB until something or "someone" NEW comes along. If you don't believe me,ask him where things are going just ONE more time and watch him give you the run around and squirm out of having a relationship with you again.Its the oldest trick in the book.Just because he is having sex with you,don't mistake that for more emotion...because it isn't.To him,its JUST sex.

End it.Good luck.

0|2
    0|0
    • arwens-fire sounds like she has this guy figured out out. all he has given you are tokens. when it comes to your feelings, he seems like he doesn't want to know, and she right in saying that you've pretty much allowed him to have your body when ever it suits him. I don't think this guy has the emotional depth you seek, and deserve in a partner.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• So you are back together, but without any agreement on the events that caused the break-up in the first place.

I can see wh yoyu fel insecure. You haven;'t worked through the issues he had with you , and of course he will bring them up eventually.

You should go ahead and bring up his reasons for breaking up, and ask him what he thnks now that you are--sort of--back together now. He is no doubt expecting you to ask him these questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think he expects me to bring things up? I mean I feel

Like if I was just sex to him he wouldn't show me

Off to his family or his friends like he has, nor would he spend weekends with me

Or talk about future plans. I've also noticed he gets jealous whenever he Sees me

Talk to or mention any other guy...

• Yes, I'm sure he knows youhaven't forgotten the past! He is waiting for yu to bring it up..Idon't know how he will react..maybe he will break upwithyou again!

• It is perfectly clear from the side where you stand is FWB - friends with benefits.

With some manipulation and threats he converted you from a girlfriend to a girl he can just call on to hang out and have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's calling whenever he wants sex...because he gets it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• End things he sounds like a dirty user, no offence but you deserve way better babe. Just let him know you want a proper relationship instead of just being someone's f*** buddy ... He's just calling you and hanging out with you for the sex?! I know what your going through and I'm always here if you need to talk ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh definitely end things. Its completely not fair for him to be pulling you along like that and only hang out or have sex when he wants. It will be healthier for you to just end it. I have gone through a similar situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just was in that same situation it was really confusing to me and then one day he texts me and says that we can't hang out because he is hanging out with his girl friend. He is with her and still texts me, I kinda feel like he is just keeping me as a back up and now he is wanting to come watch my kids next week, he still calls me for favors and things like that, I hate it I'm like if you want to move on then why don't you ask your new girl friend. It's hard because I still have feelings for him but I think we both should probably move on. Can't say I will take my own advice though. It's hard when you love someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a similar thing happen to me as hard as it is to open up and tell him how you feel you have to it will make you feel so much better just sit him down one day and ask him where is this going this is how I'm feeling and I need to know it may not be what you want to hear but you can't keep doing that it's just going to add more and more stress to yourself if he does keep acting like this then I would tell him hey I can keep Doing this either were together or were not and if not then be done how him your better without him do your best to move on it will be hard but you can do you just have to be strong and stand up or yourself I hope it works out for you if you need to talk I'm here just message me :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes