My boyfriend just broke up with me out of no where I'm in tears.

he strung me along for 6 months and things were going good and he just out of nowhere said he didn't wanna be with me anymore and that he just did it because he tried to hide feelings for his ex but he still miss her. his ex and him been together for some years and he planning on marrying his ex because he said he messed up so bad and February he got her ring. he showed it to me I'm so hurt. him and his ex was still talking.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not really trying to make you feel worse, however My boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me a few months ago and he started seeing some girl. I love him dearly. We still talk to each other and I feel he may still loves me but this girl is a distraction. I really am sorry your hurting but this gives me a little hope that he will be unable to fully move on with this girl and we can get back together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You may want to update this with a question before an Admin deletes it. I didn't see anything that resembled one. Perhaps...

Where did I go wrong? Why do guys string women along? How do I get him back? Should I take him back? How do I get over him? Is love really blind and I just missed the signs?

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• aww girl I'm sorry this is happening to you right now I know it hurts I have been there, and he is an a**hole for what he did to you. And its going to take time to get over him and be happy again but when it happens you will look back at this and say he meant nothing. I'm going to tell you your fortune...The man that you have been overlooking all this time is the one you should be with. You know who this guys is but you wanted the excitement of the guy that is marrying his ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • unfortunately we don't have any control over things that others feel or do..as hard as it is don't text him or call him, he is heartless and his relationship won't work, it didn't work the first time around because it was broken and when he sees that he will crawl back, but don't fold he doesn't deserve u.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him. Do the no contact thing and move on!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes