My boyfriend just broke up with me out of no where I'm in tears.

he strung me along for 6 months and things were going good and he just out of nowhere said he didn't wanna be with me anymore and that he just did it because he tried to hide feelings for his ex but he still miss her. his ex and him been together for some years and he planning on marrying his ex because he said he messed up so bad and February he got her ring. he showed it to me I'm so hurt. him and his ex was still talking.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not really trying to make you feel worse, however My boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me a few months ago and he started seeing some girl. I love him dearly. We still talk to each other and I feel he may still loves me but this girl is a distraction. I really am sorry your hurting but this gives me a little hope that he will be unable to fully move on with this girl and we can get back together.