Why is my ex coming back around?

My ex had just broke up with his girlfriend on Thursday and goes over to my brothers house Friday and Saturday. My brother and I are extremely close. My brothers girlfriend thinks he's trying to get back to me but he hasn't called or gotten ahold of me at all. Why is he coming around? My ex and I broke up in November. I had broke up with him, but I did try to get him back after I realized my mistake and he wouldn't take me back. We were together for 8 months

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still likes you, then wait. No doubt he will come around eventually and contact you. If he contacts you, then he contacts you. If he doesn't contact you, then don't be disappointed. Just wait and see what happens, if in fact he came to your brother's house for the reason that he likes you.

If you get back together with your ex, make sure you don't make the same mistakes that happened the first time around, otherwise it'll just lead to breakup again.