Guys do you really care if you get your stuff back after break up?

Still have his stuff, he has never asked for it, and it has been nearly 2 months...

No point in me trying to contact him, he has been in no contact since the breakup.

So what now? Do I bin it, box it up?

Why do you guy leave your stuff behind...its like salt in the wound if you know what I mean...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well it would depend on the stuff I left behind, but for the most part yeah I'd want it

I hear what you are saying abotu it being salt in the wound. Maybe just call or text him and tell him, I'm not trying to be a b*tch but if you want your stuff you should come get it otherwise I'm going to throw it out soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • All right guys he would answer any of my texts and has made no attempt to contact me after the break up I have been nothing but nice. I ask the question because my girlfriend implied him leaving the stuff there leaves the door open for him to come back or contact me...

My response was well I don't even know if he cares about it, and just wrote it off, as he just walk away and is using no contact on me.

• Show All
    • I hear what you are saying, I don't want to play games. I just want to let him go and move on with some dignity.

Don't understand why he would feel he could not send a simple text saying something. Doesn't even have to talk to me just let me know what he wants..

Hence my questions as I thought ask another guy, thought maybe the reason he never said anything was because the stuff just doesn't mean anything to you.

• I totally understand you question. I just don't really know his motives and considering that he never responds it seems like it could be a few things.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That depends on how you want to appear.

If you want to appear mad as hell and want to punish him you put it all in a big pile and set fire to it.

If you want to appear as a dependable reasonable gal, put it all nicely in boxes and tape them shut. Keep them out of the way until he comes ang gets them. You should tell him that it is there for the fetching if you can.

0|0
    0|0
    • your post actually made me laugh...the last thing I will ever be is bitter or a bitch after a break up I live by treat others as you would like to be treated, hence why I have never binned it or boxed it and left it in the shed, as some of the stuff would have been ruined by damp by now.

come on guys answer the questions why can't you contact me about your stuff..or do you just do give a toss about it?

• Probably not worth it to some to get their stuff back, just brings memories back. My recent break up my ex and I were going to go to a concert and she bought a 350$ ticket with my credit card that was sent to my house. I told her I'd give it to her if she wanted so she could get her money back. Been over a month now and she hasn't responded :/. It's just like baggage now, something to allow her to contact me if she wants it back. but for real 350$ beats the hell out of me why she would leave it behind.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I kept my exes stuff. no Indian givers lol I like man clothes and stuff. so I wouldn't have given it back if he asked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes