Guys do you really care if you get your stuff back after break up?

Still have his stuff, he has never asked for it, and it has been nearly 2 months...

No point in me trying to contact him, he has been in no contact since the breakup.

So what now? Do I bin it, box it up?

Why do you guy leave your stuff behind...its like salt in the wound if you know what I mean...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• well it would depend on the stuff I left behind, but for the most part yeah I'd want it

I hear what you are saying abotu it being salt in the wound. Maybe just call or text him and tell him, I'm not trying to be a b*tch but if you want your stuff you should come get it otherwise I'm going to throw it out soon.

• All right guys he would answer any of my texts and has made no attempt to contact me after the break up I have been nothing but nice. I ask the question because my girlfriend implied him leaving the stuff there leaves the door open for him to come back or contact me...

My response was well I don't even know if he cares about it, and just wrote it off, as he just walk away and is using no contact on me.

• I hear what you are saying, I don't want to play games. I just want to let him go and move on with some dignity.

Don't understand why he would feel he could not send a simple text saying something. Doesn't even have to talk to me just let me know what he wants..

Hence my questions as I thought ask another guy, thought maybe the reason he never said anything was because the stuff just doesn't mean anything to you.

• I totally understand you question. I just don't really know his motives and considering that he never responds it seems like it could be a few things.