What do you eat on your "Cheat" days?

What do you eat on your "Cheat" days?

Do you love your cheat days? Or do you eat healthy all the time without treating yourself to something tasty once in a while?

Oh, I forgot to ask this. How often do you cheat? Like once a week or once a month or everyday is a cheat day for you? :D

69

Most Helpful Girl

• I cheat once a week and it's usually Fridays. I eat healthy the other six days.

Nachos, tacos, cookies, ramen, spaghetti, pretzels, Chinese food, chips, brownies, nilla wafers and spray cheese (so good). I don't eat all of these at the same time, but I usually have a few of them.