What do you eat on your "Cheat" days?

What do you eat on your "Cheat" days?

Do you love your cheat days? Or do you eat healthy all the time without treating yourself to something tasty once in a while?

Updates:
Oh, I forgot to ask this. How often do you cheat? Like once a week or once a month or everyday is a cheat day for you? :D

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I cheat once a week and it's usually Fridays. I eat healthy the other six days.

Nachos, tacos, cookies, ramen, spaghetti, pretzels, Chinese food, chips, brownies, nilla wafers and spray cheese (so good). I don't eat all of these at the same time, but I usually have a few of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I've not reached a point where I want to be to be on a cheat diet / day so I stick to a snob diet once in a while IF I'm tempted :D

I do a snob maybe once in 2/4 weeks if at all :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. I like meat, fish, especially Karadjordje steak.. link

I don't think about whether it's healthy or not. Moderation in everything, and the food too, is the healthiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, my diet is simple, I do sports in a semi-daily base and eat whatever I like, with no worries about diet since I basically burn all of it in sports.

I play boxing and gym so you can imagine how much energy such sports consume :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, spaghetti, burgers are high choices.

I'm on a really strict diet right now. Haven't decided what ill have at first pause.

0|0
    0|0
  • I 'treat' myself all the time - I got the genes who let me to afford doing that without gaining any extra fat

0|0
    0|0
  • every day is a cheat day for me.

I really should be fat by now

0|0
    0|0
  • deli sandwich, pasta, McDonald's and donuts is my normal day.

don't imagine my cheat day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs and cats. Yummy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• On my cheat days I basically don't count my calories. and and tend to gobble anything I find really good lol (so basically it would depend on my mood)

Honestly I've been on 4 days cheating. IT SUCKS. But I don't do heavy cheats though, no fastfood. I just consider it as my cheat day/s because I've been eating beyond my calorie limits. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat healthily on everyday except Saturday. On Saturday I eat McDonald's, sausages, pancakes, waffles, brownies, and I out whipped cream on everything.

Otherwise I'm eating salad.

0|0
    0|0
    • All what you said is considered good and healthy but the "McDonald's"!

Try to cook your meal, trust me, it is amusing and much much healthier as you actually monitor what goes in your food!

• Show All
    • The McDonald's is fine! I agree making it as an exception since we're talking about cheat days here!

• Well...

I just had:

-1 chocolate chip cookie

-1 m&m cookie

-1 snickerdoodle

-1 oatmeal raisin

-a bunch of rice with fried tofu

0|0
    0|0
  • i cheat everyday. my fav bbq place delivers so you know how I have to get down lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Fried shrimp.

0|0
    0|0
    • Spanish way or Asian way?

Spanish way = salt in frying pan + high heat & the shrimps will be cooked in 2 minutes :-)

Asian = the regular way, corn flower and then cooked in oil

• Oh, Asian way of course! Yummy!

Recommended myTakes