Did I make wrong moves ....?

I was chating online with a girl and things were going great. She was being very nice to me. After few days of chating I told her my bitter truth that I am overly hairy young man and even posted a shirtless pic of me.

She called me monkey and that I am way too hairy . After few days she started avoiding me totally. This happened again with another girl. This time she straight away said we should be just friends!

Did I do wrong about telling them that I am overly hairy all over my body? Will it be too hard for me to get a girl to like me since I am cursed with extreme body hair?

211

Most Helpful Girl

• I read all the comments and it sounds like you are really freaking out over this hair thing. You wrote that you feel hideous and "beastly"- so just suck it up and go get waxed. Maybe it will make you feel better. And you don't have to get your whole body waxed, either. It's not an all-or-nothing thing. You can just do the parts that bug you the most- like maybe just do your back and shoulders and leave all the rest. Personally, I don't mind a hairy guy. Chest hair, arm and leg hair- guys are supposed to have that. But also... um, personally a completely hairy back and shoulders is maybe not so much what I would go for. I don't know any women who hate on chest hair and stuff, and also I don't know any women who are turned on by a hairy back. But this is just *my* observation, from among *my* friends.

But really, if you hate having all that hair (and it seems like you do), then fix it. Having your back waxed isn't THAT big of a deal- it's pretty quick because it's so easy to get to and it's a large, flat area.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hmm OK. So, what do YOU and YOUR friends think of completely hairy front (whole chest and whole stomach), and very hairy arms/upper arms and whole legs? ...what if I trim my back, shoulder and bum?

• You can absolutely add me. I have experience being friends with a sasquatch. :)

• :-p ya, I forgot that you have experience of it! Lols. So funny of you!