How come they 'always' regret after break up?

So I had several girlfriends and they all something in common. They are the one making the decision to break up with me. I, for a strange reason is very acceptance with the fact that they no longer are intrested in me and of course, who would like to be with someone who might finde you repulsive. I just go away and finde something else to do.

It can go months, or years, they regret. It's like if they coulden't ever live with the decision. One of them even whanted to have babys with me, but at the time I was already in another relationship and just being busy. No longer able to feel what I once did.

Thoughts?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• People tend to want what they can't have. When you don't chase after them, it makes them want you more. Usually, the opposite occurs. The person they broke up with usually begs and pleads to take them back and when you don't exhibit that behavior, it is something out of the norm which sparks.curiosity and desire.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE