Does finding a new girlfriend/boyfriend help you forget/get over about an EX that you loved?

Does finding a new girlfriend/boyfriend help you forget about an EX that you loved?

My EX and I ended because I got a scholarship to Oxford in England while he has to stay in Berkeley, CA where we were together.

We decided not to keep in touch because it was too difficult. I checked his FB and saw that he might be dating again. It's just a guess since we are not friends on FB. . I feel happy for him, but still heartbroken you know?
  • Yes, it helps me forget/get over
  • No, it doesn't help
  • See answer
    Vote C

44

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of people run into anothers arms to avoid the pain of a breakup..its a rebound and although it may be a temporary fix,its not the answer..dealing with pain and loss is a process ,if you don't take time to heal you will bring the pain to the new relationship