Ex is being super attentive?

So my ex broke up with me a little over a month ago because he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and still likes me. After a few weeks of NC he initiated contact and we've been talking more each day. He's always attentive to whatever I say even if I'm across the room and not even tlalking to him he still stares at me and listens. Also my friends noticed that he's staring at me flirting with me and being touchy. I'm confused because he told someone that he wasn't interested at all anymore and just felt guilty a couple weeks after we broke up and he told someone else he wants to be friends and start over. Also I'm in my exs friends prom group and in taking a guy out of school and my ex now refuses to be with our group. My ex sarcastically and rudely asked me if I'm taking my "new boyfriend" to prom just because he's attractive(he did this in front of a group and its the only time he's been rude to me)

He always initiates contact with me and sometimes he'll look

sad and stare at me when I talk to him then walk away but other times he'll look at me and ask me what I'm thinking about and other times he teases me about little things I do.

What does all of this mean?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he just want to be with you again.

What Girls Said 0