How vocal are you in a relationship?

I never like to express my feeling or to ask to many questions when I'm in a relationship because I don't want to sound like a psycho or drama queen... I tell them all the good things like how much I like them or what I like about then but whenever ... but as a girl a lot goes through my head and I try to believe my partner... I feel that only God knows what's in our hearts and what our real intensions are...

the reason why I'm asking this question is because my ex text after a year and I feel like a booty call I think he's texting because some other girl dump him and he wants to get over it with me ... I can help but to think all this and I still love him I haven't dated anyone.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If something big or something what I feel is an actual concern is in my head, I WILL speak to my boyfriend about it, but other than that I am like you I think- I stay happy, try to please him, and if he's upset or angry I act calm and ensure not to cause a argument or something. But you've gotta make sure you aren't just pleasing him and making him think you're his servant...My mum often reminds me that if you're too overly kind to a guy and don't show you have a will of your own, then soon you'll be the kind of wife who does everything for him whilst he just lazes around on videogames or something all day :L He won't even mean to do it or realize it, he'll just be so used to you adapting for him that he'll take it for granted and think you won't mind :o

I think its healthy just to express perhaps a little bit of sadness or in-content, even just subtly, every now and then just to show you have your own individual expressions :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• In a relationship, if there are any problems or concerns, they should be talked out, instead of ignored, just because you don't want to sound dramatic. That is a healthy part of a relationship.

If your ex wants to talk, you can talk. Just let him know you are already in a relationship if you are in one.

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't give in quickly.

It's good if you're honest with your feelings with him but don't let him overstep your boundaries.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You need to be open and talk to have a good relationship in my opinion. I mean be aware (ladylike) and don't be super needy or clingy but be open. Personally my man is my best friend, we talk about anything and evrything. This is after 5 years so we have taken time to be comfortable with each other lol but in the long run you want to be able to talk like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always be honest with your feelings just know at what times to express it. Never express your feelings out of anger but in a nice calm manner

1|0
    0|0
  • Communication is one of the most important factors in a successful healthy relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes