Boyfriend & ex girlfriend

My great boyfriend is sweet, funny, and an all-around amazing guy. We have been together for 8 months...We are engaged and I am head over heels in love with him so I really want to work out this issue...I am very comfortable with him..this, though, make me feel uncomfortable:

He went to visit his ex-girlfriend one on one last month. They hung out the whole day. He decides to tell me about the plans with her while he's with her..to make me jealous. And he waited until AFTER he made plans to tell me..not taking my feelings into consideration.. I felt angry,hurt and jealous, helpless and vulnerable. I told him I wasn't okay with him hanging out with girls one on one before. I told him when he does this, it hurts me. Thankfully, he hasn't been doing any thing like this lately..but I am afraid he might do something like this again..Nothing happened between them that day. But what if he sees her again? What should I do if this happens again? Or, more importantly; What should I do to prevent this behavior ?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• he was so disrespectful when he did that to u,this is a guy you want to marry? he hid the plan until he was there and you think he told you to make you jealous? is that the excuse he gave u? you sound a little nieve I'm sorry to be so blunt,u think you know 100% for sure nothing happened with his ex and him? why did he even go see her..i wouldn't marry this guy,its been 8 months,big red flag.already ..when you have had even more time together, don't think he won't do it again and maybe worse..treck cautiously girl