How do you get your ex girlfriend back?

We have been dating for like 6 months and then after I threw her a birthday party she dumped me and her reason was because I was too into her and it has been 4 months and I really like her what should I do to get her back?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She dumped you because you were into her? Isn't that the whole point of being in a relationship? Because you like each other? Maybe that's just me then.

I don't know if there is something that will get her to come back, if she ended things because you liked her. Maybe meet up with her and flirt, try to woo her (flowers, romantic dinners, dates) but I'm not really sure it'll work, to be honest.