What did my repetetive dreams about my ex mean?

I'm with my ex-boyfriend again (the previous one), but I'm not happy. I'm just as unhappy as I was during the end of the relationship with all of the same problems. Then I realize I have a new boyfriend now, why am I with my ex? The boyfriend I'm with currently actually makes me and happy and I'm extremely glad to be with him now, so I'm relieved when I remember this. I end up yelling at my ex to get away from me or that I'm not supposed to be with him and I shove him away and leave. That's the end of the dream.

I had these dreams repeatedly after getting in a relationship with my current boyfriend. (The breaking up and getting a new boyfriend happened rather quickly, but that's a different story.) I want to know if it had any significant meaning.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't mean anything other than your mind playing different scenarios where you encounter your ex. Dreams are for one thing, and that is trying to come up with solutions for real life problems, it is like a problem solving skill all mammals have. The fact that you are having constant dreams about your ex means that you still see him as a problem. Maybe you are just putting to much thought into what happened. Just forget about him and be happy with your new boyfriend.

P.S. I'm sowwy to hear you broke up with your ex ._. ... but anyway I wish you the best of luck with your new one :D!