I'm pregnant by a guy who unknowingly had a girlfriend what to do

My ex and I ended up sleeping together now I am pregnant. I wasn't a relationship at the time and unknowingly he had a girlfriend. Well now I am in a relationship and my boyfriend knows but the guy I'm pregnant by(my ex) still hasn't bothered informing his girlfriend she still is so in love and I feel bad for her because she has no idea the things her lover is doing to her in the dark. He has been ignoring me I guess he is now upset at the situation he now has to face but I'm financially stable so I'm prepared to raise this child without him. I don't have a specific question I just want all to express the best way to deal with this situation

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• IMO, you're going to be just another single mother. You're lucky you'll be able to get child support no matter what your ex says/thinks/believes. It's totally vital to have a respectful and healthy relationship with your ex because your child will absolutely need his/her father. If you're lucky you will find some other dude to marry, who will hopefully accept you and your baggage. Your ex too.

Another scenario. Your ex breaks up with his current Girlfriend and decides to marry you because "it's the right thing to do". Things can turn into the relatively happy family thing but odds are that marriage will ultimately end up in divorce.

So the path is clear: You and your ex raise this child together or separately.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My opinion is focus on your baby. Stress and worry can affect your pregnancy, you know that? Why you think theirs yoga relaxation classes for pregnant women?

Anyway, as far as your baby father, just let him know your pregnant and that's it. If he does not reply for a week, then continue calling him until its time for the decision of "child support".

0|0
    0|0
  • Un like the other guy you are not a whore made a mistake god forgivel anything you ask him to.

Dont have anything to do with him and tell him why. if he askes. He knows he will probably loose the other chick so he is putting it off to keep getting some and maybe be good enough when se does find out she keeps him or hoping she doesn't find out which means he isn't planning on telling her.

0|0
    0|0
  • well that's what you get for being a whore, go tell his new girlfriend, and be responsible for your actions

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• wow I am sexually active with my boyfriend and I always have fear and I sometimes worry 'what if I get pregnant' you know.. so I can def understand your feeling.

your ex boyfriend is being very not responsible, I hope he grows up and changes his mind, but I just feel bad for the baby because the daddy is already ignoring from the beginning.

It's his baby but also your baby too, and since he's been just ignoring you, you do whatever you want to do. his action is saying he's just giving up every responsibility about the baby.

his girlfriend will know about this someday. it can't be forever secret.

seems you decided to have this baby, then focus on the baby and seek for what you can do to provide the best to the baby. just forget about him, thinking about him will give you more stress anyways. maybe he's shocked and needs time... let him come to you and the baby when he's ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on you. His relationship is his problem

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes