I'm pregnant by a guy who unknowingly had a girlfriend what to do

My ex and I ended up sleeping together now I am pregnant. I wasn't a relationship at the time and unknowingly he had a girlfriend. Well now I am in a relationship and my boyfriend knows but the guy I'm pregnant by(my ex) still hasn't bothered informing his girlfriend she still is so in love and I feel bad for her because she has no idea the things her lover is doing to her in the dark. He has been ignoring me I guess he is now upset at the situation he now has to face but I'm financially stable so I'm prepared to raise this child without him. I don't have a specific question I just want all to express the best way to deal with this situation

24

Most Helpful Guy

• IMO, you're going to be just another single mother. You're lucky you'll be able to get child support no matter what your ex says/thinks/believes. It's totally vital to have a respectful and healthy relationship with your ex because your child will absolutely need his/her father. If you're lucky you will find some other dude to marry, who will hopefully accept you and your baggage. Your ex too.

Another scenario. Your ex breaks up with his current Girlfriend and decides to marry you because "it's the right thing to do". Things can turn into the relatively happy family thing but odds are that marriage will ultimately end up in divorce.

So the path is clear: You and your ex raise this child together or separately.