How do you tell the difference between someone staring at you on purpose and looking at you

because you moved and then look away when you look?

idk how to explain, but ya see something move in the corner of your eye so you look, so you move and then they look, cause movement see

not sure if I even make sense but attempt to understand it if ya can

53

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm with a stare the gaze is more fixated and intense I reckon. If someone was just looking at me (where there is no conversation going on) their eyes usually look a bit glazed over or not very interested, like they are just taking in their surroundings and observing anything that moves. While when someone stares at me its usually for a lot longer and they are ONLY looking at me and they seem to be present (not off day dreaming while 'staring' in the distance).

I'm sure different people stare and look at people differently but that's generally how I tell (its different in a conversation setting).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE