My fiance hates me but was the one that broke up with me. I'm so confused.

This is my first time doin this.I loved my girlfriend and I would do anything for her.We had been together for a long time and we got engaged a while ago.My job wasn't the best paying and I was wanting to move on but I had to wait since we live in a small town and there's really nothing big for anyone here.She is absolutely amazing and ever since we started dating I've been scared of losing her.She would always tell me how much she loves me and that she prays everynight I will never leave her for someone better.To me there is no one better than her at all and I would always promise her Id never leave.I would never cheat on her and it has never crossed my mind to do it, I absolutely love her.I know there's tons of guys that like her and it made me a little uncofortable at first but I learnt to deal with it since it made stupid arguments that wernt needed and I knew I could trust her. I let her hang out with guys, after a while, it didn't bother me a whole lot.She has brothers that are welders in Virginia and They had a really good job offer for me.Thats a long ways from Arizona but we talked about it and that it would be best for me to do this or a little to save up money and then it would be easier for us in the future.I hated that job but never told her because it was her that kinda pushed me to go do it.She was my motivation and I was only doing this to help us in the future. About 2 weeks into the job when we were facetiming we were having an amazing time.Telling each other how we missed the other and we can't wait to see the other.Then she brought up this guy that had started talking to her.Theyre old friends and I knew that but I also knew this guy had a bad past.She said he changed and that they didn't like each other at all but I could easily tell that he did like her. Like I said, I let her hang out with guys but there's only 2 that make me uncomfortable and he was one of them. We argued a little and then hung up. It wasn't our biggest argument so I didn't think much of it. About an hour later she sent me the text saying that we were done and there's nothing I can do to help it. I panicked. She wouldn't return any of my calls or texts ever. I asked if it was about this guy and she said that he had nothing to do with it. I moved back to home in hopes of being able to talk to her but she won't have it at all. Her family is on my side with this and are mad at her and that makes her even more mad at me. I talked to her friend since she is also my frind and she said that my ex said she was starting to get feelings about him.I feel so heartbroken and back stabbed.Ever since she broke up with me I've been sick to my stomach and I can think about is her. She has blocked me from everything you can think of and won't talk to me at all. She said at one point that she hates me and never wants to talk to me again.IM hurtin so bad, All I want is to get her back. I would do anything to get her back.She was my best friend and the best thing to happen to me.What do I do?!
Ok, so now she is really starting to hurt me more. She told me to listen to the song let yourself go bygreenday and that's how she felt about me. I'm not really wanting to believe her because I think she's just saying that. That comment really hurt me and it feels like she absolutely hates me, but I know that deep down she really does care. I still oove her and can't get her out of my head. I wake up in the middle of the night with the thought of we and another guy dating and it is just thworse
Am I stupid for still wanting her? I know that we can get past these events since I still oove her and I know deep down she feels the same. I can't eat, sleep, or do anything since all I think about is her...

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand why you are hurting but I don't understand why you would want her back after what she did to you. You do know it would never 'be the same', right? You could never trust her. It's time to move on. Be thankful she showed her true self now, before the two of you got married. I'm so sorry, what a horrible thing to go thru.

• I still feel a strong connection with her and I know that we can make this work as long as she is willing to try.I love her and still want to be with her.I know that deep down she still cares for me,i just need to get the chance to rekindle it.Everyone wants us back together and I would do anything to get her back.We are both very young still and I know she does have some learning to do.Im willing to go through it and wait for that.

• It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks (friends, her family, etc.) All that matters is what you and her think. If she doesn't want it, then she doesn't want it.

• Of course you're still hurting, it's fresh. Does it make you stupid to still want her? No, it makes you human. The only thing that cures that heartache is time. Little by little it'll get better. Then, one day, you will realize you hadn't thought about her for awhile, and that will make you smile.