Hi girls would you break all the videogames in the world if you have the chance

well my girlfriend always tell me that she wish to break all the videogames in the world because it seems I spend more time with it (wtf) ...she hates videogames by the way and I once tried to teach her how to play and it only made me mad...

so I wanna know how many of you agree with her

pliz comment(thank u)

73

Most Helpful Girl

• No, my boyfriend loves them and sometimes it can be slightly tiresome when he plays them for ages...but he loves them. I think I'd only be tempted to do that if he got some full blown addiction to them and ignored me for them, which thankfully hasn't happened yet :P I'd miss the few games I play on though