Hi girls would you break all the videogames in the world if you have the chance

well my girlfriend always tell me that she wish to break all the videogames in the world because it seems I spend more time with it (wtf) ...she hates videogames by the way and I once tried to teach her how to play and it only made me mad...

so I wanna know how many of you agree with her

pliz comment(thank u)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, my boyfriend loves them and sometimes it can be slightly tiresome when he plays them for ages...but he loves them. I think I'd only be tempted to do that if he got some full blown addiction to them and ignored me for them, which thankfully hasn't happened yet :P I'd miss the few games I play on though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Lol Well personally I play videogames all the time ol. If I had a boyfriend who played games I'd be playing them with him. As long as he spent time with me as well I wouldn't mind at all. I kind of want a boyfriend who plays games because than we can play together. I'm kind a gamer girl, so it doesn't bother me. It's about balance though. just as long as me and him we're spending time together as well he could play all the games he wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like video games in a general sense, but we won't be together long if he spends most of his time gaming.

0|0
    0|0
  • My objection to video games are that they are violent, lots of foul language is used, and boys/men change their personality when engaged. Plus, video games to tend to suck up a lot of time and if your girlfriend feels your games are a higher priority than her, I think it's rational for her to be upset. I accept that boys play them, and that's fine, I'll even join in occasionally or watch, but it can't be your life or even a large part of your life. Human contact is much more important and valuable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo where will I get friends otherwise, outside? Come on

0|0
    0|0
  • I would miss the little gaming I do... My ex got me hooked on a couple of games lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love video games.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't go that extreme. But if I were her I wouldn't date a guy who would rather play videogames than interact with another human.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's this video online bout converting your gfs into gamers

Start out with like Mario cart and let her win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, you have a girlfriend, you're wasting time on video games instead of spending time with her? What the heck is wrong with you?!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes