Why do I get proposed to, over the internet so often?

Guys tend to start conversations with me online which is normal for any girl really. But in the past month alone I've had 7 guys just start talking about marrying me and moving to my country to do so, or asking me to move to America with them or to move to their country..

Most of these guys come from Asia. Particularly middle east and India. One from Russia.. Some other country I can't remember.

Now this may be a cultural thing, for guys to just start talking about marriage right of the bat after sharing a fief conversations. Is it cultural?

I am not doing anything in particular. Nothing of significance. So I presume this must happen to a lot of girls...=/

Girls does it happen to you too?

I don't instigate anything. We don't even talk that long. I don't even flirt at all. I just talk to them normally. Then I do let them know I would not marry someone I barely know, maybe not even date and their plans would involve a lot of gambling on a girl they barely know, yet they persist. Why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Will you marry me?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • xD

• You sign blood contract and yes.

• Alright il prepare my paddle boat and travel across the Atlantic to meet you xD