Should I move out or not?

Hi, I've been thinking about moving out of my parent's house. I currently attend college and am in my senior year next year as a nursing student. I have been living with my dad since attending college, but I feel like him and my stepmom still treat me as if I'm a child. I attend counseling sessions for the stress that nursing school has put on me, and I talked with my counselor about it and told her my instructors keep harping me on my confidence issue in clinicals. I explained to her how I think it comes from being treated like a child at home that I transfer that attitude over to my clinical. She recommended me moving out even if I have to use my loan money.

I want to move out so badly but I'm scared of finances since I can't really work in the program. That would mean I would have to take a loan around about 15,000 to 20,000 dollars just in one year for expenses to live...I do not know what to do but living with my parents is driving me insane and forcing me to someone I am not. I'm so unhappy and feel if I moved out I would be more independent and be more happy, but again finances are a big issue. Please help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you should move out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Living on your own for the first time is a lot of responsibility but its great. I moved out when I was 18 for college and never looked back. I had a really good job that paid most of my bills and my family paid for the rest so I didn't have any loans.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes