How to tell a girl you only want to be friends??

Met this cute girl, asked her out, and went out for six months. Now my feelings towards her aren't as strong as went we first started going out. Only problem is, she still likes me a lot. We haven't been together since we broke up 8 months ago. We still see each other thou, and she still kisses me. How can I tell her thou I don't want to get back in a relationship with her? I feel I wouldn't be able to handle her crying and sad face.. Any advice?
Thanks to all answers it really does help a lot. I really have to talk to her we'd be better off with everything out in the open..

41

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you have to handle her crying face because you seem careful about her feelings and that's amazing ... if you didn't tell her .. it would be kind of cheating so .. just go on and always remember that you are doing the best thing 4 you both