Now that he has moved on...Im becoming interested.

Im the kind of girl who is really into a guy for a couple weeks and then looses interest and moves on to the next guy. Most guys will give up after they know I am no longer interested but this one guy kept it going for like 2 months...He would straight up tell me I really like you why can't we just hang out, he wold call me pretty/beautiful etc. and I just kept telling him I wasn't interested and quite frankly was kind of a bitch. So now its been a month and we don't talk as much and he's semi talking to a new girl. Of course now I'm realizing what a great guy he was and how stupid I was to let him go...What should I do? Can I get him back? Should I text him saying I'm so sorry for never giving you a chance and all that?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I say just let him be, and consider it a lesson for the future. After all, once he comes back to you, you might get bored again.