Now that he has moved on...Im becoming interested.

Im the kind of girl who is really into a guy for a couple weeks and then looses interest and moves on to the next guy. Most guys will give up after they know I am no longer interested but this one guy kept it going for like 2 months...He would straight up tell me I really like you why can't we just hang out, he wold call me pretty/beautiful etc. and I just kept telling him I wasn't interested and quite frankly was kind of a bitch. So now its been a month and we don't talk as much and he's semi talking to a new girl. Of course now I'm realizing what a great guy he was and how stupid I was to let him go...What should I do? Can I get him back? Should I text him saying I'm so sorry for never giving you a chance and all that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say just let him be, and consider it a lesson for the future. After all, once he comes back to you, you might get bored again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You can take your chance, and try to show some interest now, but with will he be interested ?

After a few months of getting turned down, people legitimately lose patience.

But whatever you decide, I think you should learn your lesson and change your state of mind, because to me, it seems that it's more about the fact he's not courting you anymore, and honestly, that sounds a bit "spoiled kid".

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad luck lolzz

0|0
    0|0
  • You liked his attention and took for granted what you had...it's human nature to do that for some odd reason, we are a glutton for pain.

If you want to try contacting him you can however, don't be a home wrecker. If he's got a new girl, he's probably moved on. How would you feel if he did that to you if you had a new guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can.

Apologize and convey your feelings to him.

If he doesn't want to go back, then at least, you can move on without any regrets.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes