I met a 22yr old girl she acts religious but is the drinking and partying type...
- We date 3 months (no sex I'm shy) eventually I kiss her and tell her how I feel and she dumps me for her Ex
- I start dating a better looking girl... 3 months later she dumps Ex and I happen to go single again and we start talking and hook up within 3 days (have sex)
- She tells me she is too young and doesn't want to be tied down but wants "no commitment fun" with me until she returns from 2 months vacations abroad
- She has a "best friend" on the side typical bad boy gangster from her posts on Facebook it's clear they are having sex and the tables are turned. SHE is the one trying to get his attention
- I flip out at her and we go a little distant and I start talking to my Ex again and it's clear that her "best friend" on the side dumped her as well so suddenly she meets a guy and 3 weeks later she is "In a Relationship" with him and claims to be in love and happy
What's up with her? She really is not relationship material and I'm single so of course I don't want to be rude now that she has a "man" should I just ignore her and back off?
Is she doing this relationship thing as a rebound because her side buddy dumped her and I started talking to my ex again?
Most Helpful Girl
Yuck this girl has issues. Find someone that does not play games
You deserve to be happy and find someone worth loving.
This girl just sounds like she loves the thrill of the game she plays with men.
Don't waste your time on her when you could be looking for
A girl that will love you and not play with you and your heart like this.
1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE