What's wrong with this girl?

I met a 22yr old girl she acts religious but is the drinking and partying type...

- We date 3 months (no sex I'm shy) eventually I kiss her and tell her how I feel and she dumps me for her Ex

- I start dating a better looking girl... 3 months later she dumps Ex and I happen to go single again and we start talking and hook up within 3 days (have sex)

- She tells me she is too young and doesn't want to be tied down but wants "no commitment fun" with me until she returns from 2 months vacations abroad

- She has a "best friend" on the side typical bad boy gangster from her posts on Facebook it's clear they are having sex and the tables are turned. SHE is the one trying to get his attention

- I flip out at her and we go a little distant and I start talking to my Ex again and it's clear that her "best friend" on the side dumped her as well so suddenly she meets a guy and 3 weeks later she is "In a Relationship" with him and claims to be in love and happy

What's up with her? She really is not relationship material and I'm single so of course I don't want to be rude now that she has a "man" should I just ignore her and back off?

Is she doing this relationship thing as a rebound because her side buddy dumped her and I started talking to my ex again?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuck this girl has issues. Find someone that does not play games

You deserve to be happy and find someone worth loving.

This girl just sounds like she loves the thrill of the game she plays with men.

Don't waste your time on her when you could be looking for

A girl that will love you and not play with you and your heart like this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Can you give me advice on how to find a decent girl? I hear a lot of people saying "don't go looking let love come to you" which in a way I believe but at same time I don't want to grow old and lonely.

I seem to attract a lot of girls I'm a good looking guy (not bragging) I try to chat normally and ask how they are doing and it's always them wanting to initiate sex with me all they want from me is to get laid but nothing serious... I don't want that I want a good girl to settle down with ;(

• Be yourself and remember girls are the ones these days

Initiating the sex more than men.

A nice girl will not initiate but will want to get to know you first,

You will find someone, you seem decent, but be very careful

Not to fall into the traps of girls who play these games with men.

It's up to you if you give them sex or not and just

Remember men have a right to say no to, if a girl likes you

She will respect you and wait till the time is right

For both of you to sleep together.

• Thanks for the advice =) I wish most girls I meet had your way of thinking and were straight up about things and not playing games